How long have you been in felinology?
– Since 2004. That is, for 12 years.
With which breed did professional breeding of cats begin for you?
– Russian blue.
Why did you choose this breed?
– I was attracted by the sophistication and grace of appearance combined with emerald eyes and blue silver-plated wool.
What was the name of your first cat?
– My first Russian blue cat is called Chloe Musilda Extraordinary Miracle. She will be 12 years old that year. Lives with me a happy castration.
Your first exhibition as an expert – how did it go?
– My first exhibition as an expert was held on May 1-2, 2010 in Moscow. It was very exciting, but it seems everyone was pleased with my work.
Have you had any experience breeding other breeds?
– While I do not change my favorite breed, but in very long-term plans to deal with another breed.
Which exhibitions are more preferable to you: with traditional European refereeing or with rings?
– I love both types of refereeing and I enjoy working at exhibitions with both traditional refereeing and ring judging.
Your horoscope sign? (date)
– According to the European horoscope, I am Leo (August 5), and according to the eastern one – Boar.
You attend many exhibitions as an expert. What country do you think love Russian Blue? And where, in your opinion, is the highest quality of livestock?
– In European countries – Great Britain, Holland, Germany, Poland, France, Czech Republic, Italy, as well as in America and Australia. It is quite difficult to judge the quality of the livestock because there are about six standards for the Russkaya Blue breed, and sometimes they differ dramatically. But in Russia, the breed is not held in high esteem, and it saddens me greatly.
The most characteristic features of the Russian blue breed, for which you love them?
– Grace, tenderness, and devotion.
How do you like to relax?
– With friends in nature or on the coast.
What is your favorite dish? Drink?
– Grilled meat. Champagne.
Do you have any other hobbies besides cats?
– Not at the moment.
What is an “ideal gift” for you?
– I am glad to any gift that is made from the heart.
Your life credo or motto?
– Since I am an incorrigible optimist, my life credo is “Everything will be fine !!!”